Kingsville Homes & Real Estate
Find up-to-date Kingsville, ON homes for sale and real estate below! With a population of over 21,000, Kingsville is a vibrant community on the north shore of Lake Erie, an approximately 40-minute drive from the city of Windsor. To request up-to-date information, including sales history and prices, property disclosures, and more about Kingsville properties for sale, or to arrange a private showing of any property listed below, contact your LOCAL real estate experts today. Read more about Kingsville real estate.
Jump to: Homes for Sale in Kingsville | Kingsville Real Estate Market | Kingsville Amenities | Kingsville Highlights | Kingsville Schools | Contact an Agent
Homes for Sale in Kingsville ON
See All Homes for Sale in Kingsville
View TODAY's New Listings by beds, baths, lot size, listing status, days on market, & more!
- Kingsville Beach Access Homes
- Kingsville Condos
- Kingsville Cul-De-Sac Lot Homes
- Kingsville Homes Near Walking Trails
- Kingsville Homes with Balcony
- Kingsville Homes with Basement
- Kingsville Homes with Covered Porch
- Kingsville Homes with Electric Fireplace
- Kingsville Homes with Finished Basement
- Kingsville Homes with Fireplace
- Kingsville Homes with Gas Fireplace
- Kingsville Homes with Patio
- Kingsville Homes with Storage Shed
- Kingsville Homes with Sundeck
- Kingsville Homes with Unfinished Basement
- Kingsville Homes with Wood Burning Fireplace
- Kingsville Homes with Workshop
- Kingsville Luxury Homes
- Kingsville Multi-Family Homes
- Kingsville New Construction Homes
- Kingsville New Listings
- Kingsville Open Houses
- Kingsville Vacant Land & Lots
Considering the purchase of a home in Kingsville? Call Team Goran of RE/MAX CARE Realty, your local real estate team, at (519) 979-9949. Our team of real estate agents is ready to guide you through the Kingsville, ON, housing market.
Kingsville Real Estate Search
This page is updated with Kingsville home listings several times per day directly from the Kingsville, Ontario MLS.
Every Kingsville MLS listing features important details entered by the listing agent, such as property price, days on the market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, and construction type.
Review local Kingsville property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools, and Kingsville community amenities, including parks and golf courses, will be listed.
Kingsville Real Estate Market
With miles of lakefront properties housing permanent homes and seasonal cottages, Kingsville is a vibrant lakefront community considered one of the prettiest towns in Essex County. Located just 40 minutes from the U.S. border and Windsor, the town is rich in history and has many Victorian-era architectural gems. This area has become a popular destination for those looking for property outside of the Greater Toronto Area and other markets across Canada.
Homes for sale in Kingsville are typically single-family detached homes, though condos are sometimes available. Kingsville homes typically list between the mid-$300s to around $1.5 million, and some Kingsville luxury homes may list for higher.
Looking for a new construction home in Kingsville? Kingsville often has many for sale, and may even have a few vacant lots for those who wish to build their own.
Kingsville Community Amenities
Kingsville has plenty of green spaces for residents to enjoy. Community parks include the aptly-named Lakeside Park, Linden Beach Dog Park, Cedar Island Beach, and the expansive Cedar Creek Conservation Area, among others. Golfers can enjoy several courses, such as the Kingsville Golf & Country Club and Orchard View Golf Course.
Much of Kingsville's commercial area is concentrated at the intersection of Main Street and Division Street, which makes it easy to find a variety of restaurants, shops, and services.
Kingsville residents have access to Highway 3, which leads to the town of Essex and beyond right to the University of Windsor.
Kingsville Local Highlights
- The Jack Miner Migratory Bird Sanctuary has trails, a viewing pond where visitors can feed the resident geese, a playground, and more in addition to the migrating flocks.
- Colasanti's Tropical Gardens offers a variety of plants for sale as well as an arcade, a restaurant, mini-golf, and a petting zoo.
- Kingsville has a ferry service to Pelee Island, which is known for its winemaking, wildlife (particularly birds), and beaches that catch both sunrise and sunset.
- The Cedar Beach Conservation Area is popular for swimming, sunbathing, fishing, and canoeing, among other outdoor activities.
Kingsville School Information
Schools in Kingsville are managed by the Greater Essex County District School Board and the Windsor-Essex Catholic District School Board. Pubic schools include Kingsville Public School, Jack Miner Public School, Kingsville District High School, St. John de Brebeuf Catholic Elementary School, and Gosfield North Public School.
Homebuyers looking for a great town to live by the lakeside should take a look at the homes in Kingsville, ON.
Kingsville, ON Real Estate Agents
Looking to purchase a home in Kingsville? Let our Kingsville real estate experts guide you through the sale of your current residence or purchase of your new Kingsville property. As local real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the Kingsville, Ontario, real estate market's unique dynamics.
Contact Team Goran of RE/MAX CARE Realty to learn more about buyer and seller representation. Selling your Kingsville property? Visit our market analysis page to receive a free home evaluation within minutes.
Search Homes For Sale in Kingsville
Back to All Featured Communities